Tuesday, October 14, 2014

How Christians Should View Obesity

This link takes you to a well balanced article about how believers should view obesity.  Personally, I find it hypocritical for someone who doesn't need to be obese to be obese.  How can someone help others deal with the invisible spiritual realm when they can't even overcome the things that are visible ... like food.  I know it is a battle.  Recently I went from 230 lbs. to my current weight of 185.  It has saved my life ... I'm sure.  My cholesterol has come down 150 points ... and the only area I need to keep a close eye on is my triglycerides; they are slightly high.  I have found out that any sugars, carbs, or red meats after 8PM will elevate one's triglycerides. 


RU FIT?  Please love your family enough to address this issue before it is too late.  You are valuable to God ... treat yourself like it.


Live OUT LOUD!
Mark Harrell - Habakkuk 2:2


Follow this link: http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-weight-loss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment